The ESIO can invest in your screen media project or venture, assist with location scouting costs, furnish location rebates and contribute to marketing/consulting expenses.
The SIF programs are aimed at screen content creators who are changemakers, adventurers and pioneers and support creators as they begin their careers, take the next step in their careers, and work to create a more diverse and inclusive industry in our region.Key highlights
- The Elevation Program
- Early Stage Program
- Underrepresented Initiatives Program
The Early Stage Project Grant program assists with third-party costs incurred during the initial planning phase of a project.Key highlights
- Applicants can apply for funding of 75% of the costs, up to a maximum of $3,500
- Designed to support third-party costs at the beginning of a project
The Market Access Grant program provides funding to cover third-party costs to allow individuals to attend markets to advance a project.Key highlights
- Applicants can apply for funding of up to a maximum of $3,500.
- Activities at markets can include pitching, demoing, training or other element.
Edmonton has urban and rural locations in the studio zone and some of the most eclectic architecture to be found anywhere.Key highlights
- Reimbursement of the costs of local transportation, meals and accommodation
- Assistance with the costs of a local locations person for up to three days
- Assistance with applying for location permits